Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Which stroller would you choose?

BabyG is offline Registered User

Which stroller would you choose?

Mommies, I need your help! I lost my stroller yesterday and I desperately need to get a new one. I had a peg perego p3 which was heavy and hard to get on and off public transport. I need something light and easy to manage. My baby is 7 weeks old and needs a stroller which can recline fully.

I went shopping around today and narrowed it down to 2 choices. The Combi Well Carry and the Cosatto Swift Lite Supa. Does anyone have any experience with these models? I am torn between the two and went home undecided. I thought I would ask you experts first before I commit to one. Thanks!

banane76 is offline Registered User
    I don't have either, but I would go with the Combi...most of my friends use it and really like it. I just bought an Uppababy G-luxe umbrella stroller in Canada and it's great....easy and very light to use...unfortunately they don't sell it here.

mcdill is offline Registered User
    I don't know what the Cosatto looks like, but I think the Combi is a good lightweight choice.

southside852 is offline Registered User
    We used the Maclaren Techno XT for my newborn. It reclines fully and what we like about it, is that it's so easy when we travel as we can bring it right the gate and fold it up. For my othe son, from around 18 months, we used the Maclaren Quest which is a bit lighter, but also reclines.

Gataloca is offline Registered User
    We went to Eugene the other day and felt in love with the Graco Cililite. It is so light, and the good thing is that it can be open or close with a single hand. It can also recline fully. We are considering buying it.

BabyG is offline Registered User
    Thanks for your input! I went back to Ocean Terminal and looked at all the strollers again. I really liked how light the combi was but hesitated due to it's "plasticky" build. I ended up with a Maclaren quest which looked more robust and strong. I am moving to Sai Kung next month and am afraid that the combi would not last.

shuchisingh is offline Registered User
    we love our Maclaren XT... it's sturdy, safe and comfy

Aava.Wong is offline Registered User
    would you mind telling me how much are the maclaren quest, maclaren XT and graco cililite? sorry i'm just being lazy at actually getting to the shop to check them out.

bubs is a heavy 16 months old.

tah!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast