Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Helper referral

jormankiu is offline Registered User

Helper referral

I'd like to recommend my helper Marie who has been working for me for 4 years, taking care of my son from new born to now 3 years old (I also have another helper who joined a year ago and takes care of my younger son who now is 1 year old). She's very smart and capable, and has been managing my house from doing groceries, marketing, meal planning, cooking, to taking my child to school and different playgroups. She consistently look for good recipes for us and we are not lack of good food!

We really like each other a lot and my son loves her a lot. I wish we could continue with the employment but unfortunately she ran into some financial problems without telling us (borrowing $ from finance company, but will all be cleared before next employment) and my husband decided we won't renew the contract.

I know Marie genuinely regretted and will not commit such mistakes again, and I wish she can find a new generous employer who don't mind such background and treats helpers with great respect. She will be ready for release in early December.

If you are interested please email me at [email protected]

jormankiu is offline Registered User
    Just to add, my first son was born very prematurely and we are very thankful for Marie's help during such touch time. She therefore has the good experience of handling babies with special medical conditions.