Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

April 2011 Moms

wakwa is offline Registered User
    Hey all,am 17 weeks pregnant with my first child and my due date is late April,am really getting tired very fast and cant sleep on one side for long,anyone experiencing the same?

peachylin is offline Registered User
    Hi banane76, where is Pure in Central? I thought prenatal in Pure was only taught in Causeway Bay. Central is more convenient for me so please let me know. Thanks.

Also, do you have any gatherings soon? I am new in HK and due in March. Seems like the March 2011 club has been quiet lately so would want to know if I can join one of your "sessions" Thanks again and hope to meet expectant mums out there.

banane76 is offline Registered User
    Hey peachylin, it's at the Centrium building on the 16th floor...there are classes on tue, thur and sunday. It's on Arbuthnot road.

mariac is offline Registered User
    good morning ladies!

welcome peachylin. our group has actually not met yet. we organized a session a few times but each time it fell through for one reason or another. :( we really need to organize another one soon.

alright, question for everyone here - any recommendations on where to get nice pregnancy dresses - not too formal but not too casual either? we're going to Taiwan for a vacation at the end of this week where i need to attend a friend's engagement lunch. i've seen some dresses at linea negra but other than that i haven't seen any. so any suggestions are welcome.

banane76 is offline Registered User
    9 months has some nice dresses too. I bought one last time there. I think there is an ad that comes up to the right. They've moved since I last went there...they used to be on Wellington.

mavislohsp is offline Registered User
    Hi Ladies,

I am still burping a lot till date, am now at my 18 weeks. I wonder is this normal? Anyone having the same problem as me? When I say burp a lot, it is really a lot, anytime of the day, not only happen before /after food. When I told my doctor, he said it is common for some pregnant lady. Can anyone offer some advice? Thank you!

mavislohsp, i do not have this specific problem but it's most likely caused by gas/acidity which i do get. i've been trying freshly grated ginger water and peppermint tea to combat the problem and and they both help a bit. if it really bothers you, you can talk to your ob-gyn about a mild antacid/gas tablet.

hi ladies,

is everyone feeling good and getting ready for winter? i can't wait to go on vacation tomorrow for a week! btw, i have a question for everyone. i know most of us are feeling kicks and lots of movement by now. But do any of you still feel like there are "quieter" days? E.g. day before yesterday, my baby was very poking very hard and even kicking but yesterday the movements were gentle and fluttery. Do any of you feel this difference from one day to another? Just curious.

Here's hoping to organize another meeting when I get back! Until then, stay well and be warm. :)

Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast