Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

April 2011 Moms

mavislohsp is offline Registered User
    Thanks for the tips Mariac!

banane76 is offline Registered User
    Hey Mariac, hope you have a great vacation and was able to find a nice dress to show off the bump! There are quieter days for movement for sure, so don't worry. I feel most of my movements in the evening, but now a little bit all day long...I guess he's gonna be an active one. As they get bigger, the movements will become more obvious and bigger. We leave on Dec. 20th so maybe we can plan something in the new year. This time of year is always sooo busy! Hope everyone has a great holiday season!

wakwa is offline Registered User
    Congratulations to you All,am 19 weeks and hoping to meet mums to be soon,any meetings yet?

Hey Wakwa, I started a thread in the due date club forum for april due dates. I'm due April 7th and there are a few of us trying to get together. It might have to be in the new year though...some people are away and I leave for the UK on Dec. 20th. Congrats by the way! How are you feeling?

mariac is offline Registered User
    hey ladies,

how is everyone? everyone has been really silent lately. i just got back from a weeklong holiday in Taiwan and it was really nice and relaxing and wonderful to spend alone time with hubby. unfortunately, i also brought back a stuffy nose and bouts of sneezing with me - i sure hope i'm not coming down with something. i know some of you ladies have already suffered with colds and such, so if you have any advice or home remedies for me to try as a preemptive measure, please let me know!

banane76, where are you going on vacation and when do you get back?

We are off to visit the in-laws in the UK. We get back early Jan. Hope you don't have a cold Maria. Just load up on Vitamin C. If you can get your hands on Grapefruit seed extract, that really helped speed up my heeling. Drink lots of fluids and get as much sleep as possible. Glad you had a nice trip with the hubby. Hopefully we can get together soon.

mariac is offline Registered User
    thanks for the tip banane76. but where to get grapefruit seed extract? is it in a pill form or some other form that you used? i hope you have a great trip and really looking fwd to meeting too.

It's in a little bottle and it's super concentrated. I'm not sure if you can get it here though...I bought some on my last trip to Canada. You put like 5-15 drops in water or juice--grapefruit and orange hide the bitterness the best. Here is the website to the company that makes it: http://www.nutribiotic.com/

Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast