Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

April 2011 Moms

babyblue#1 is offline Registered User
    Hi ladies, havent heard from u guys for a little while now.. how's everyone and ur babies doing?
    we have finally got the news about moving to Hong Kong yay!! and the latest we will move will be the 1st march, which just makes the timing perfect! I m so excited but on the other hand.. i m not looking forward to the packing and unpacking haha.
    bub is 27 weeks 4 days now and he is so active.. i freaked out when i put my hand on tummy and felt him kicking... and watching my tummy out of shape.. i had a 4D done last week and looks like my bubba doesnt like taking pics! but we can see that he looks exactly like my hubby, and his personality is just like my hubby too..
    hope u ladies are well~~

banane76 is offline Registered User
    Hey Babyblue! That's great that you'll be here at least a month before your baby gets here. Bump is getting big and we're moving to a new apartment this weekend so very hectic this week as I have my glucose tolerance test on Wed and today I had a checkup and then trying to pack with a toddler is VERY challenging. On top of that, I'm still working a few days this week. We haven't done the 3D scan yet, but have a private appt in a couple weeks. Packing is no fun at all!!! Good luck with yours!

yeah Banane.. bump is getting big and it's kinda difficult for me to sit down and pack.. whenever i start walking fast or carry something a little heavy i get braxton hicks right away..
    i havent been informed to do the glucose test yet... i so hope i dun have to do it....
    so where are u moving to? we are looking at moving to Hung Hom.. there's some nice service apartment there for reasonable price.
    good luck with ur test!!!

i just called up my OB to make an appointment also asked about the glucose test but they said I dun have to do it unless i request to. is it true? i thought it's a must to do it???

rani is offline Administrator
    They only do the glucose test if diabetes runs in your family.

banane76 is offline Registered User
    Diabetes doesn't run in my family, but they make everyone do it here--at least my private OB and the public clinic. They usually do it around 28 weeks. If you don't have to do it, don't do it. I think in North America, they don't always do it. I'm packing too, but I take a lot of breaks and I've had a few friends come over to help me in the day...mainly to keep my little one out of the way. Just listen to your body and stop when you need to stop. Moving is stressful. We have a moving company to do the actual moving, but I chose to pack for us so that I could go through my stuff and dump what we don't need.

mavislohsp is offline Registered User
    Diabetes doesn't run in my family too, but I was requested to do the glucose test as well, which I am a bit reluctant, to drink the 'very sweet' liquid and blood test and it seems to be compulsory here... :(

Take it easy banana76 & babyblue, do take rest whenever your body tells you, do not over-stressed by the moving with the big tummy.... take care ya!

Thanks Rani, Banane and Mavislohsp..

i m just a bit concern about it because everyone seems to have done it already. but of cos, i rather not to do it haha!
    i have been having difficulties to sleep.. mainly because my boy is extremely active at night. if i sleep on my back i cant breathe well, if i sleep on my left or right side he tend to start kicking on the side i sleep on. any of u can give me advice of how i can sleep comfortablely? and i tend to be getting nightmares too and that keeps me awake at night. i think i m getting all stressed out here!

Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast