Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

April 2011 Moms

not feeling thirsty all the time, just dun wanna eat rice,
    but my baby boy wants to eat spaghetti all the time :)

babyblue#1 is offline Registered User
    Happy chinese new year to everybody!!
    well.. i do get thirsty all the time.. i suppose its due to this dry weather but i m trying to cut down drinking too much at night since i wake up more than 4 times a night to go toilet...
    my baby boy wants to eat pizza all the time and i just did an online order haha!
    its been so quick ladies.. we r giving birth in 2 months! i m so nervous.. still trying to figure out which method i should use for deliver due to high blood pressure.
    my baby's moving so much and my tummy is always out of shape! my husband got scared when he puts his hand on my tummy and felt the big movements.. cant wait to see my baby soon!

mariac is offline Registered User
    hi soon-to-be-moms, how's everyone getting through the last trimester? at 32 weeks, i'm definitely beginning to get more and more uncomfortable. my latest symptom is very very frequent urination. i mean, i was already going to the loo a lot, but now it's even more, like several times in an hour! yesterday i got so worried that i went and gave an urine sample to be tested, so let's see what the results come out to be. but has anyone else experienced anything similar?

banane76 is offline Registered User
    It's NoRMAL!!!!! I pee sometimes and then I feel like I have to go again. Sometimes baby pushes on the bladder too and you'll feel a really strong urge to go and when you go, there's nothing. You only have to be worried if there's blood or pain upon urination. High frequency is pretty normal. I have to go at least every hour.

mariac is offline Registered User
    thanks banane76! i feel better to hear that...and thankfully there's no pain or blood! fingers crossed. i suppose these last few weeks are just hard, is all!

yeah i m the same as well.. especially when baby moves i will have to go right away.. and for me it mostly happen at mid night when i sleep!
    i need some advise girls...
    i'm currently living in Macau at the moment and moving to HK beginning of next month.. we have a 18 months old tea cup poodle who we love so so much and we decided to bring her to HK with us.
    But my husband raised a question couple nights ago about letting her go due to she needs attentions all the time and after we move to HK my husband will have to travel at lease one week every month and i will be busy looking after new baby, which i thought it's still manageable. and the worst thing is.. our new apartment does not allow us to have pets.. i mean... she doesnt bark and she's been a very good girl.. she only needs walks when we can take her..
    i've been so upset after my husband asked to let her go.. i know it's a better option for her to let her stay in macau with new family but at the same time i feel so quilty about not be able to keep my commitment of having her for a life time. and i know i will be quilty for the rest of my life if i let go...
    so ladies.. should i let her go or not... ??

banane76 is offline Registered User
    How will you keep the dog if your new place does not allow pets? Are you going to be getting a helper? If you are, then it's not so bad because you'll have someone that can take her out for walks while you're with the baby.

my dog is just as big as 2 palm size so its not hard to sneak her in and out without anyone notice. no i m not getting a helper but my aunt is willing to come at lease 3 times a week to help out after baby's born and i have friends in HK willing to look after her while we r busy. it's just my husband thinks its not fair for my dog to not get 100% attentions she needed.. and we wont be able to walk her everynight like how we do now. and plus, she will be an illlegal immigrate if we ship her back to HK LOL (since if we wanna ship her back to HK legally she has to be seperated for 4 months and we know she will not be able to handle it)

Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast