Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

April 2011 Moms

sstella is offline Registered User
    Hi Babyblue,

I am in the same shoes as you are. I have a sister with DS and i have the same fears. Although my doctor said its not genetic because it was age related for my mom, still its always at the back of my head. I had full intention of getting an amino when my doctor said that i should wait for the results from the OSCAR & Blood test. The ultrasound was normal, i am just waiting for the blood work to come back.

I wish you best of luck. No matter which way you look at it, its a hard decision. Just have faith that all will be well and you are doing whats right for yourself and your family.

banane76 is offline Registered User
    Definitely! The decision is hard but it's for you and your husband/partner to make and that decision is best for you and your family. No one can judge you for that decision. No one is in your shoes. This is the place to share and get support.

mavislohsp is offline Registered User
    Hi Everyone,

Finally I found this club!

Mariac, I am from Malaysia and currently in my home town and will be back second week of Nov. My EDD is 23 April. Wonder is it the horrible 3 months are over, I can eat a lot more better at my home town then in HK, I guess my little cola love it too!

Babyblue, I have got a friend who also diagnosed having high risk DS child, but her boy is 5 now and very healthy. No one has any rights to judge you, whatever you and your husband decided are in the best interest of your kid. Stay positive!

Well, I am also hesitating whether to give birth back at Singapore/Malaysia, the cost of private in HK is really expensive for us, but my husband said he wanted to involved throughout the pregnancy, if I did go back to Spore/Malaysia( where all other family members will be around except my husband), he would missed the last 3 months and may not make it on time during delivery, so we are almost decided to have it in HK, however, I am still considering... What is your consideration?

iwalani is offline Registered User
    Hi ladies ,
    i m new to this forum, first pregnancy and i m at 12 weeks at the moment , would love to join the next meeting if it's ok to learn and share with everyone .

iwalani is offline Registered User

May 2011

Hi ladies ,
    this is my first pregnancy , i m 12 weeks at the moment , anyone due in may ?would like to meet and share with all the mums to be .

smile-ss is offline Registered User
    Hi iwalani, welcome to this club! I am also 12 weeks now and due on 6 May 2011. I am not working currently so pretty flexible. Would love to join the first meetup of this group whenever it will be. ;)

mariac is offline Registered User
    anyone up for meeting next tuesday afternoon, say around 3:30 or so?

sstella is offline Registered User
    I would like to join. :)

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast