Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

April 2011 Moms

thesan is offline Registered User
    Hello ladies,
    I am new to this group. Im due April 17th.
    Looks like you are all meeting up on the 10th November. Great.
    Unfortunately Im working and not able to make it during the week. however, do any of you fancy meeting during a weekend?
    Also i noticed that some of you are expecting the second one, I got a 14 month old daughter, let me know if any of you have similar ageed kids and we could met up for a coffee / playdate /"bumb talk"...

mariac is offline Registered User
    ladies, this is a question to all of you. have any of you been experiencing gas cramps/acidity etc? if so, what do you do for it, if anything? do you take any meds? is it safe? my doctor has said that taking a mild antacid is ok but i feel hesitant. i've heard from some women that tums are safe but i don't see any tums in the pharmacies here. any insight any of you might have will be great to hear! thanks!

banane76 is offline Registered User
    See you all at IFC on Wed...if it rains, maybe we could do Simply life just as an alternative. Mariac-I had some gas pain today and just hoped it would pass which it did. I think last time I really relied on the ginger tea to help with any stomach/nausea issue.

sstella is offline Registered User
    See you on wednesday ladies!
    Mariac - I have been taking Maalox tablets. Tums isn't available here, so I was thinking of getting a bottle shipped from the US, along with a few other maternity stuff.

Btw .. are you ladies registered with the hospitals here in HK? I am on a waitlist.

mariac is offline Registered User
    Alright then, IFC rooftop it is on Wednesday, Nov. 10 at 3pm. If it rains, we'll meet at Simply Life instead. What floor is Simply Life on btw? Can't wait to see everyone, finally!

Violet A is offline Registered User
    Hi all!
    Sorry - I was planning to join you guys on Wednesday but my daughter and I both have a cold - so at this stage, I am afraid we would rather not spread germs..!!

luckymama is offline Registered User
    hey how much weight have you put on?

This is my first baby, I've already put on 12 pounds, is it too much? should i try to cut down food?

banane76 is offline Registered User
    Hey Ladies, I work until just before 3 in Central, so will race over when I finish. Maybe we should exchange a couple numbers? Mariac, I will send you my number via pm. Luckymama, I didn't have much appetite in the first trimester, so have only gained 2.5kg. Violet-hope you and your little girl feel better soon. My little one has a cold too, so hoping I don't get it.

Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast