Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

April 2011 Moms

mariac is offline Registered User
    luckymama, I think I've put on about 3.5-4kg (8-9 lbs) thus far. i'm 17+ weeks now. my midwife says it's ok and the weight gain is usually not a steadily increasing curve. it balances out. just make sure you eat healthy and enough but without overeating.

babyblue#1 is offline Registered User
    Hey ladies,
    i think i've put on 5 lbs so far, the first 3 months i had actually lost weight due to the morning sickness.. its getting better but still cannot eat too much, and get hungry during middle of the night alll the time!
    i m 17+4 days today and just wondering do u ladies have any ligament pain?? i had been having a bit of pain on and off on my lower stomach feels like where the ovaries are.. left and right side.. and the pain sometimes extend to the back and when it does, it hurts!
    and also, i get pain sometimes on my breast... and painful too!!!

sstella is offline Registered User
    Hi ladies,
    I am a bit worried. I had lost 3-5 lbs in my first trimester and now i have gained 2 lbs. I am in my 16th week. Its beginning to scare me a bit. hmm...

banane76 is offline Registered User
    I'm getting lots of ligament pain and haven't been gaining a ton of weight either. I did eventually in my first pregnancy. I might not be able to meet you guys tomorrow...looks like I caught my daughter's cold too...sooooo sucky! I will see how I feel tomorrow and text Maria if I can make it.

Ok, first of all about tomorrow's meeting. Looks like Violet A and banane76 are both sick and out - ladies get better soon! sstella and I are still on board - anyone else? sstella do you want to reschedule or do you want to go ahead and meet? i'm cool either way. Just let me know. I'll PM you my number.

On a different note, I'm definitely feeling bouts of ligament pain every now and then. A couple of weeks ago, I was actually quite scared 'cause I didn't know what it was and the pain was along my bikini line and wrapped around to my back and even felt a little crampy! So I ran to the doctor but everything was fine and now I know what it is.

banane76 is offline Registered User
    Sorry, I really wanted to meet up with you guys, but think it best to keep my germs to myself. They suck! Anyways, I will be in for the next meetup! I was looking forward to meeting everyone!

banane76 and violetA please let us know when you guys feel better so we can plan another meeting!

Violet A is offline Registered User
    Hi guys

How are we all today! My daugther and I are getting better, thanks. How about next week some time? I've put om about 5 kilos so far.. but it's probably because I wasn't very fit to begin with and I've been eating loads of ice cream :)
    Have you guys been shopping for baby clothes?? where is a good place to buy if so???

Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast