Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

April 2011 Moms

banane76 is offline Registered User

April 2011 Moms

I thought I would start the April Due dates club since there isn't one yet and it might be easier to keep track of discussions and such. When you all are up to it...let's meet up for tea/coffee sometime. Hope everyone is still doing well. I'm going into 16 weeks this week and my due date is around April 7th.

mariac is offline Registered User
    hi there, i think we should start planning a meeting too. i'd suggested it on our other thread but it got lost in all the other discussions i suppose. my due date is April 10, so almost right there with you.

babyblue#1 is offline Registered User
    Hi guys, my due day is 15th April.. 14+4 today.
    I agree to have a meeting with all the moms to be /moms as well so we can all share our experience and feelings!
    Anyone of u showing yet?

babyblue#1 i am about 15 weeks now and just started to show a little. it's not a very big bump though. what about yourself? :)

babyblue#1 is offline Registered User
    Hi Mariac, maybe because I've always been a big girl so I'm actually looking like 4 months pregnant with stretch marks ( not realising until it was itchy and take a close look at it).......
    I actually felt the little one last week (just a very tiny movement) and waiting for my 16 weeks check up to see the sex of my baby so i can start prepairing the nursery!

How is next Wed for you guys? What is the best area for all of you to meet? I'm pretty close to Central so we could meet somewhere there...Holly Brown on Stanley St. seems to have lots of seating. And there's always Pacific Coffee and the huge Starbucks in Alexandra House. I'll be bringing my baby so the best time for us is probably around 3. She's 9 months so we'll see how she is about sitting still long enough to have a coffee :) I'm showing already as this is #2. I'm almost 16 weeks pregnant and our next checkup will be around 20 weeks.

a weekday is fine for me as long as you ladies don't mind if i bring my mom along? she is visiting me for a couple weeks and i don't wanna leave her alone. if it's a weekend, i can ask my hubbie to keep her company for a while.

Of course she can come along...I'm bringing baby so hope you all don't mind that. Weekends, my hubby really likes to be with me and baby since he works all week and doesn't get to spend a lot of time with us.

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast