Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

birthday bits

lalila is offline Registered User

birthday bits

Hi please can some one help where can i get birthday balloons with hellium and birthday bits for my son moving to hk soon and have no time really thank you

newbiekt is offline Registered User

There's a shop in Princes Building in Central which has all of that stuff. Can't remember what it's called but on the same floor as Oliver's supermarket and it's a small building. They have a reasonable selection of stuff and will put the helium in the balloons.

plumtree is offline Registered User

Honestly, that shop's nice but really expensive. I had better luck with my local florist. The range wasn't as good as the ones in Princes Building, but at $45 a balloon, I'm not complaining. So try your local place first. Or else there's Complete Deelite in Central as well as this place (but I haven't tried it): www.mateoparty.com

Good luck!

Portia is offline Registered User

If you just want a few balloons, you can get them (as well as the birthday bits) from Toys R Us in Central. You need to ask them at the cashier's desk for the balloons as they are not displayed.

shuchisingh is offline Registered User

toys club, duddlel street and horizon plaza, is good. they have good enough range, are quite reasonable and service is better than the pricier shops. complete delite has quite a range but is expensive.

PurpleFlower is offline Registered User

You can try www.kiddle.com.hk too. You can only order online and choose to have the stuff either delivered to you at a cost or you pick it up from Kwun Tong. I seem to remember their prices for foil balloons were a lot cheaper than Complete Deelite and includes helium. They also sell themed tableware, party favours etc