- 10-28-2010, 01:33 PM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Feb 2008
we have an excellent helper and we are re-locating to Singapore at the end of November. Unfortunately she will not be coming with us. We are an English/Italian family with three children (two boys 6, 4 yo and a new born girl) and she has been excellent and trustworthy for the two years we have been living in HK.
She has good experience and performs all household chores very well and is a good multi-national cook for both children and adults.
If you are interested, please contact her through her email ([email protected] and her number is 67106514) but I will be glad to speak to you in case you decide to hire her.
- 10-28-2010, 03:52 PM #2Registered User
- Join Date
- Mar 2008
- hong kong
I just sent you a pm.
- By MLBW in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 14Last Post: 02-25-2009, 11:51 PM
- By Ying Ho in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 5Last Post: 11-12-2008, 09:44 AM
- By shaanmom in forum Moving ForumsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-21-2008, 12:14 PM
- By joannek in forum Moving ForumsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-02-2007, 11:51 PM
- By white umbrella in forum Family HealthReplies: 1Last Post: 03-21-2007, 12:20 PM