Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

How much time off?

Gracey is offline Registered User
    Hong Kong
    Thank you, Mela. The doc had me half scared to death about MC, but I've decided not to worry so much. I'm taking my medicine and being a good girl -- no coffee, no NY champagne! I'm going to take a walk outside -- beautiful weather -- and not stress. I'm only 5 weeks along. It's a happy New Year surprise.

seoulgirl is offline Registered User
    I took a week off from work for the egg collection and the embryo transfer, mainly because I didn't want to have to explain to my boss why I needed the days off to do the two procedures. I'm also finding that it's nice to just have some time to rest, as I'm still bloated and feeling some twinges of pain in my abdomen after the egg collection.

So I've got an excuse not to go to the gym, but the downside is that I'm using all my free time to go on the Internet looking up information on how long it takes an embryo to implant, what the earliest signs of pregnancy are like etc etc. I need to get out and go for a walk more often.

mela is offline Registered User
    Hong Kong
    You need to get lots and lots of series to watch:) As my doc used to say little knowledge is worse than lack of it! Good luck

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12