Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Anyone due in July 2011?

ninimo is offline Registered User
    hi Girls..i think there is a group that meets up a bit... but i been lazy and didnt arrange anything.. how are u girls all doing? i am week 25 soon and its gonna be a boy! i am due in early -mid july!

GreenArchi is offline Registered User
    Hi Ladies,
    I'm due on 7th July and already have a little boy....he turns 2 in May! Would be interested in catching up if anyone's free, but has to be child friendly....unless my husband is home and can take care of our little man. I live in Mid-Levels area. Does anyone else have a child already and expecting number 2?

cathryn is offline Registered User
    Hi GreenArchi,

I have a son, he is older than yours though, will be 3 in May and I am pregnant with my 2nd which is due on the 6th Aug. Id love to meet up sometime. I have only been here 5 weeks so far but places I found the best are)

Toy Library (Causeway Bay)
    Chung Nai Wong Sports Centre - Indoor soft play (Happy Valley)
    Playtown - Belchers

The last I went to for the first time today and you have to pay whereas the first two you don't. However it was really good, its $100 and you can stay as long as you want.

Let me know if you want to meet up or if anyone else fancies joining us too then let us know.

emy5 is offline Registered User
    Hi Everyone,
    I've just discovered this forum. I'm due at the end of July with my first bb, eek! I'm from UK, live in Mid Levels and booked to deliver at the Matilda with Dr Ghosh. Although I've lived in HK for a few years, I don't know many Mums. I'd love to meet up with other Mums-to-be to chat and share experiences. Please let me know if there is a group of you that meets that I could join. If anyone would like to meet for a coffee one afternoon, please get in touch. Cheers, Emy

Junebugwhite is offline Registered User
    Hi Emily, I am due July 10th, delivering at Matilda with Dr. Ghosh as well. Would love to meet up sometime. Been here for 5 weeks, moved over from New York. Let me know when might be good. Moving out to Tai Tam, but will be in Central frequently for docs appts, etc.

emy5 is offline Registered User
    Hi Junebugwhite,

Great, I've PM'ed you.

Emy

PodMum is offline Registered User
    Hello Ladies,

I've only really just found this site. Although I've lived in HK for 4 years I know very few people with kids. I am due the middle of July (so only 6 weeks to go) and am just starting my maternity leave so thought now would be a good time to make some new contacts. Is there a current group that meets? I am a Tai Tam resident but get about all over HK.

AAShah is offline Registered User
    Hi all, I have a 16 month old and am expecting my 2nd at the end of July. Have just moved to clearwater bay from midlevels. are there any expectant mums in the clearwater bay or sai kung area who would like to meet up/ is there a less local larger group that regularly meets up? would love to hear from you!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast