Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Anyone due in July 2011?

ninimo is offline Registered User

Anyone due in July 2011?

hi... very happy to find out, i am 5 weeks !!

RILEY is offline Registered User
    Hi there, yes I'm 6 weeks and due July 3rd!!!!! Its my first and am quite nervous...Lets try and get together to chat : )

hi there!!!

congrats!! u are 1 week ahead of me!! glad to find out someone else is as early as me!! did u go for an ultrascan yet? i went for one at week 4 jsut to make sure everything is going ok! i have to go back again in week 6.. u ? which dr are u seeing? i am seeing dr patrick chan.. hes pretty good!

I have been suffering from stuffy noses and blocked nose! v annoying! :( other than that. not much symtoms .. of coz am often hungry!!

Hi Ninimo, Congrats to you too! Yes, I went for an ultrascan at week 5 with Dr. Grace Cheung and have another appt. with her next week. I hope to book Matilda Hospital during week 9, heard thats the procedure...what about you?
    I have severe nausea all day everyday, very uncomfortable although I haven't actually been sick yet...the only thing that helps is constant eating, ugh!! I'm going to try to buy sea bands at Watsons and see if they help.
    Where are you located? I'm seeing my doctor in Central next Wed., let me know if you're available to get together, it would be great to meet someone else going through the same stuff. I'm the first of my local friends to get pregnant, stinks to cancel girls drinking nights.

hi ya Riley..Congrats to you too!!!!
    so how many weeks are u now? week 6? see any heart beat??
    i havent thought of anything yet - in regards to where to ve the baby etc.. i jsut wait for my week 6 scan first.. and then see how it goes from there! Its also my first! so am v excited as well!
    Are u working? i am working full time, so feeling stuffy nose and sick and bloated and often tired aint helping!

Have u told anyone yet? i just told my mom and my hubbie.. and am goign to wait a few more weeks before i spill the beans to all!!!
    i havent had any nausea yet... and am still eating alot. and gaining weight FAST! clothes feeling a bit tight already! i am scared -its only week 5!

so glad there are more of us out there.. sharing our first trimester together!!

Hi Ninimo,

Thanks, I'm just entering week 8 now and actually saw the baby's heartbeat yesterday!!!! My husband came with me and we were both amazed : ) The baby now measures 1.73 cm, about the size of a raspberry!

I've only been in HK for 3 mos from the US and was looking for work til I found out the good news, I think this will be enough to keep me busy...When will you stop working? It must be tough to get up and go every morning when you're not feeling great, lucky you don't have this awful nausea that I have...

My stomach feels a bit bloated, but I'm trying to exercise as much as I can within reason:0) I have told everyone as its hard to contain the joyous news, but everyone shares when they're ready.

I went to Bumps to Babes in central to check it out and they have a great selection on maternity and everything baby, a bit overwhelming...

Now I just need to decide definitely on where I want to give birth, hospitals get booked VERY quickly.

Good luck with your first scan!!!

Cherina is offline Registered User
    Hello both,
    I'm also due July but have held off joining the group until now. I'm very scared this time around after a MMC earlier this year.
    I saw the heartbeat on a 6 week scan and have another booked in 2 weeks time (I'll be just over 9 weeks by then).

I'm also thinking about hospitals and it's true you have to book at around 9 weeks to secure a place.

Would be nice to get to know both of you. I work full time but I'm usually free 1 evening during the week and at weekends.

hi Riley & Cherina!
    Welcome cherina and congrats!
    Riley, U are sooo lucky u dont have to work! I keep telling my husband, working and pregnant doesnt go together! Esp waking up early and then feeling soo tired after 1 hour! Also looking like u are at week 12 rather than at week 6 .. doeesnt help! i am sure my colleages are wondering.. - jeez she is getting really fat! I am trying to hold back from buying any " baby" stuff till i am more stable.. as i had a MMC before .. and that time i was gone crazy buying lots of stuff v v early! so this time.. i will hold back and wait!!!

Cherina, i understand what u mean. i also had a mmc back 2 yrs ago and it took us over 20 months to conceive again! So this time we are really really happy! I had my scan just on wed, at week 6, we saw the heart beat too and a blob!!

My doc tells me to pick hospitals too... i am thinking mabye baptist on kowloon side? any suggestions? where u girls planning to go? we dont have insurance to cover it so its really really expensive! But i want to do it the private way!

Waht date iin July are u girls due? At the moment i am due 13th July!

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast