- 11-15-2010, 07:45 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- May 2010
Dindongding, I just sent you a PM.
- 11-25-2010, 04:30 PM #10Registered User
- Join Date
- Nov 2010
- Hong Kong
I tried to book Matilda for my first son but failed to get it at the end. I switched doctors when I was 3 months. So, that's probably why I couldn't get the space (even tho I was at Lucy Lord's clinic). However, for my 2nd son, I managed to book Matilda. I booked it early on after they did the testing etc. I agree with the others. If you are early on (e.g . not yet 9 wks), you should have a pretty good chance if you are with a doctor that is a resident of Matilda or has good relationship with Matilda. Good luck!
(PS: don't forget to pay your deposit on time, and double check with Matilda on your application. Clinics may not always inform you of your status and you may miss your deposit payment date (and your placement).
- By OlympicMom in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 12Last Post: 03-08-2011, 12:00 AM
- By rakui in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 09-23-2009, 11:16 AM
- By mmec in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 13Last Post: 12-24-2008, 09:06 AM
- By M2b222 in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 05-06-2008, 12:57 PM
- By aussiegal in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 26Last Post: 06-04-2007, 02:59 PM