Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

maternity clothes

lrpolo is offline Registered User

maternity clothes

Hi, can anyone recommend a good place to buy maternity clothes which aren't too expensive? Thanks, Sharon

Gataloca is offline Registered User
    You may try Mother World or 010 Maternity. When I got pregnant, I just bought 3 or 4 pair of maternity pants. For top, I just bought regular loose fit or plus size blouses or shirts.

Aava.Wong is offline Registered User
    H&M has maternity section and also you can buy one sized clothes in the local outlets and mix and match with maternity pants or leggings. :)

charade is offline Registered User
    I think H&M has the best deals on maternity jeans and they're super comfy too. Yesterday, I discovered that Motherworld and another maternity shop right next to it in Po Lam are on sale. Nice dresses for just HK$100-$200 (originally something like hkd600). There are some deals on the nursing bras too. Not sure if the other motherworlds are on sale too.

Generally since things marked maternity are just double the price for some reason, apart from the trousers, i didn't buy anything in maternity stores. I just bought floaty tops from local stores (tops that flair out from the bust line seem quite common here) and large things from Marks and Spenser. Though the sale I mentioned above seems super worth it.

starbucks2 is offline Registered User
    I am selling a load of winter maternity clothes on Asia Xpat at the moment. If you are a M/L then let me know or take a look at the ad. Mostly H&M but also Patch and Bumps to Babes. I liked the H&M clothes. They were good inexpensive basics.

e-Maternity is offline Registered User
    I'm not a big fan of buying larger size non-maternity clothing because they always don't fit nicely and don't flatter your body. If you don't mind looking like a pumpkin, then you can find large size flowy dresses or empire style clothing. But, generally, if you want to look pregnant rather than looking like you gained 30 pounds in a couple months, then I would rather buy some real maternity clothing. Especially for pants - its really essential that you find some maternity pants that will grow with your belly and give you the comfort that you deserve throughout your 9 months.

smile-ss is offline Registered User
    May I know which H&M has bigger selection of maternity clothes, especially pants? I've been to some H&M in Kowloon/TST but couldn't find what I am looking for...

solidstars is offline Registered User
    the one in central on the top floor has a maternity section. each h&m sells different sort of things!

i think M&S has some maternity clothes as well

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast