Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Any mommies living in or around Harbour Green at Olympic Station?

lily1221 is offline Registered User

Any mommies living in or around Harbour Green at Olympic Station?

We just moved here from the US and I would love to have some friends for my 15 month old son (and myself)! If anyone would like to start an informal play group, please reply =) We live in Harbour Green. Thanks for reading!

augustbump is offline Registered User

hi lily1221,

firstly welcome to HK!

we are also living in harbour green .. i have a 2 yo 3 mths girl and am abt to pop my 2nd one in 10 days! We did not know anyone when we moved to HG - but started making friends at the playroom /clubhouse. Got to know some mommies and helpers and that help to ease our stay here quite a bit.

Is your little one in any playgroup at the moment? You can also meet other parents in playgroup/school or extra curriculum activities that your son is involved in.

I find HK a relatively easy place to meet other opms/dads as most of us are expatriates here and have no one to turn to except for our friends.

I would probably be super busy pretty soon but it will be nice to meet you one of these days for a quick chat if you would like.

Let me know ok?

ctcfriends is offline Registered User

HI, I'm also from US and planning to move to Habour Green in January. I have a 12 months and 30 months old boys, do you have any recommendation on preschool or playground? I woould love to meet up with moms there too
    my email is [email protected] if you like to meet

cheeky.monkeys is offline Registered User

oh i used to live in harbor green but move to new territories :( but there is a playgroup near harbor green according to my in-laws but i was wondering are there any mommies interested.. let me know :)

kiwi13 is offline Registered User

Hi there,
    I live just by Harbour Green in Island Harbourview. I have a 19mth old girl and am also 4mths pregnant. Would love to meet up for a playdate.

birdtek is offline Registered User

I live in Sheung Wan for now but am willing to hop on the MTR. I am from the US as well, move to HK and am 4 months pregnant with our first.