Worried: Not gaining weight on my 2nd trimester :-(
- 11-25-2010, 04:25 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Nov 2010
thank you ladies. i had a visit to my OB earlier today and asked him straight if everything was fine. he told me not to worry anymore because my baby's weight and size are exactly how she's supposed to be for her age. what a relief! i am on my 23rd week and baby weighs 600g. doctor says this is very normal :-)
- 11-26-2010, 09:02 AM #10Registered User
- Join Date
- Oct 2008
I agree that so long as your baby is gaining weight you need not to worry. I am in my 16th week, I actually have lost a bit of weight mainly because I have been on a low carb diet due to my high glucose level. But my OB point that out and she was not worried about it.
With my first, I gain quite a bit during 2nd trimester but after 28 weeks when I was dignosed with GD (in short, diabetes during pregnacy), I was on a diet again and did not really gain much in the weeks following.
- By Gataloca in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 15Last Post: 11-25-2010, 02:19 PM
- By Brissy in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 6Last Post: 01-22-2010, 07:45 AM
- By th_ho in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 8Last Post: 12-03-2008, 02:33 PM
- By Swoon in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 10Last Post: 04-15-2008, 10:56 AM
- By Tomi in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 12-15-2007, 12:20 AM