where and how to start looking?
- 11-29-2010, 03:02 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Mar 2007
- Hung Hom
i have enrolled my daughter in guideposts, at mei foo. just 10 minutes walk from home. did you go to their open days? and suen mei also have open days. guideposts is okay, i am happy with what they offer but to many locals, guideposts is not good enough, coz' the things they teach are not 'difficult' enough. A is for Apple and B for Boy whereas these days you need to learn , A is fro Astronaut, B for binoculars, C for Cardiovascular.. the more difficult the better!
- 12-04-2010, 07:43 PM #10
thanks everyone! I looked at KCS and it looks great, just a bit far from home. reei, how did you find out about the open day at guidepost?
i saw another open day for a kindergarten in kowloon tong but my husband was too lazy to go, so we didn't end up going. i will have a look at guidepost too!
- By 1stimemum in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 23Last Post: 09-27-2009, 09:29 PM
- By jzb in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 8Last Post: 05-26-2008, 06:36 PM
- By dancingmango in forum Moving ForumsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-03-2007, 11:29 PM
- By JoTs in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 5Last Post: 04-24-2007, 08:45 PM
- By Graham in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 17Last Post: 11-08-2005, 09:08 AM