- 11-29-2010, 01:25 PM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Mar 2007
- Hung Hom
i am trying to form a violin playgroup for kids on weekend, or any music instruments that goes well with violin. :) interested, please let me know.
- 11-29-2010, 02:20 PM #2Registered User
- Join Date
- Apr 2003
- Hong Kong
I'm not sure we can do a weekly thing, but a violin playgroup from time to time sounds nice. My son is 5 and has been playing for 2.5 years. Currently starting book 3 in the Suzuki method. I play piano, so can accompany. Just gave birth 2 weeks, so for now, it's easiest for me to do something in our home at Western Mid-levels. If we don't get to meet soon, just wanted to let you know that KinderU Suzuki is having a holiday play-in at Hollywood Plaza at Diamond Hill MTR station at 6:30pm. We'll be there!
- By reei in forum Everything ElseReplies: 2Last Post: 03-08-2010, 06:31 PM
- By reei in forum EducationReplies: 1Last Post: 01-26-2010, 05:32 PM
- By reei in forum EducationReplies: 3Last Post: 01-26-2010, 04:32 PM
- By elainec in forum EducationReplies: 0Last Post: 04-29-2009, 02:28 PM
- By Glossimar in forum EducationReplies: 3Last Post: 03-12-2009, 12:00 AM