Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Mums due June 2011

laial is offline Registered User
    Hi birdtek! Congrats on your pregnancy and welcome to HK. Why are you pulling your hair out ? :-) How is your pregnancy going ? I'm loving the second trimester at the moment, but like you first trimester was a little bit of a struggle to get through. We are meeting up on Wednesday in soho if you're free?

kiwi13 is offline Registered User
    Hi all,
    I'm due June 7th and have been in HK for 4 years now. Would love to meet up sometime.

birdtek is offline Registered User
    HI
    Other than the morning sickness I am really getting bored! Hubby works all day and because I have been ill I haven't made it out to meet anyone. I think I am finally starting to get through the 1st trimester symptoms, thank god!

Has anyone had any luck with hospital bookings. I was 10 weeks when we tried to book and got turned down as they were full?? The whole thing doesnt make a lot of sense to me.

Hello ladies! How is everyone going?

Kiwi13 - yes would definitely be great to meet up , I'm due on the 2nd June with my first ... so all quite close dates! Is this your first as well? How has the pregnancy been going for you?

Birdtek - good to hear that you're finally starting to get through the 1st trimester symptoms! I was the same when we first moved to HK - nausea all day with hubby at work, and just not feeling well enough to brave the world ... thank god that's all settled now! Which hospital have you tried to book? When I first booked into the Matilda at 9 weeks, they declined my application because they were full. But everyone (my obstetrician, friends etc) was telling me not to worry and that it's quite common. Then at 13-14 weeks I got an email saying that they have confirmed my bed. Hopefully the same thing will happen with you! Fingers crossed!

Riley and I are meeting up next Wednesday 29th Dec - planning on lunch at TST and then checking out the maternity / baby shops in ocean terminal (anyone know if they're any good?). The more the merrier so let us know if you guys are free to meet up! :-)

PS. Has anyone started to feel baby movements yet? I keep feeling flutters ... but i think it may just be my bowels. I can't wait to start feeling them!

Hope everyone has a great Christmas!

birdtek is offline Registered User
    I would love to meet up with you all and am free!

Birdtek - i'll pm you details bout wednesday.

Roselike is offline Registered User
    Hi! I am due on June 21st and would love to meet up with other moms to be as well!

mum to be is offline Registered User
    Hi,

Just saw this discussion and wondered whether you guys are still meeting? I am due June 5 and would love to meet up with other June due date mummies.

Brooke

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast