Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Worried

T.S
    T.S is offline Registered User
    Really? They don't guarantee an interview? Wow that's my first time to hear that. I should think of other options then. Any suggestions? My son doesn't talk much. He prefers pointing and nodding. That was one of the reasons that I didn't apply for ESF because I don't want him to go through the interview for K1.

lesliefu is offline Registered User
    he would probably have to go through interviews wherever you choose, right? it's just HOW the interview is done might differ from school to school but he's got to do it. my daughter did an interview and the focus was more on interaction with other kids, behavior and listening to instructions. she doesn't talk much either...don't know if she got in or not, the results are not out yet!

T.S
    T.S is offline Registered User
    good luck lesliefu...... hope everything goes well. I don't know if it's the way we take care of him or it's just the way his character is. He is very stubborn and likes to do things his own way. For example, like talking, we thought that he will not talk at all but all of a sudden he starts counting 1-10. But when we ask him to do it again he would just walk away and ignore us. He does things on his own preference. No body can ask him to do anything. I am thinking that maybe my hubby and I spoil him because he is sick.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12