Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Baby Fairs in HK

peachylin is offline Registered User

Baby Fairs in HK

Hi. Just wanted to know if any of you have info about upcoming baby fairs and/or bazaars which are open to the public. I heard the baby trade fairs are solely for business buyers.
    Posted via Mobile Device

hkexpat2010 is offline Registered User
    Hong Kong
    Not sure if this is what you're looking for, but I just saw an ad for the 10th Parents' Journal Baby, Children and Family Expo this weekend. 20HKD for adults and free for kids.

I also be interested in learning if there are others going on!

blessed is offline Registered User
    hong kong
    there are a few baby fair / expo in hong kong each year, the upcoming one is as mentioned by hkexpat2010 this coming weekend. i checked out their website but most information is in chinese, they have a PDF file available to download covering expo details & sale items (only useful if you can read chinese). not too much items on special but they have a variety of booths covering baby formula, clothing, furniture, stroller & educational material, classes etc.

there's another coming up in august this year organized by eugene group, it's a much larger scale expo where all the big brands participate and the locals line up for hours to get free samples and bargain price for items, if you are looking for bigger sale i would wait until that... i went there last august and find many essential items on bargain price (breast pumps, air purifier, stroller, crib etc) but too bad i've already got everything before hand as i was expecting in September and only went there to browse for a hour before they close as we had family dinner nearby. i would not suggest you to go if you are heavily pregnant as there are too many people and is very difficult to browse around, i find it ok but i went at 5pm on Sunday when everyone was on their way out, but if you are looking to buy stuff that probably won't give you enough time. you can check out the website but once again it's mostly in chinese:

happy shopping =)