Anyone had CVS in Hong Kong?
- 01-28-2011, 06:12 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Dec 2008
- South District
i had a bad OSCAR with my last pregnancy - as I was seeing 2 doctors, (one public, one private) I did a 2nd OSCAR, the result was exactly the opposite - one bad, one acceptable...Dr Sally Ferguson recommended I see Dr Lam Yung Hang and he decided that I did not need an amnio because the scan didn't show and signs of DS...of course I was worried since dr at public hospital told me to "play it safe" by just doing it...at the end, we went with Dr Lam's recommendation and didn't do the amnio because he was SO confident it would be a waste of money - he literally told us not to waste the money.
I'm seeing him for the 3rd...he delivered my 2nd - his waits are in my experience better than Dr Sally Fergusons (had her for my first - average wait 1hour)...30mins max. if you arrive punctually - but my appointment times are always at 11:30 and or 10:30 during the week - not sure if that makes a diffference. The first appt you might not be able to specify the time you want, but with additional appts you will be able to. Actually, when I saw Dr Cora Ngai for my 2nd, there was NO waiting time, which really impressed me. Both Dr Lam and Dr Ngai were recommended by Dr Ferguson for their expertise in scans - I believe Dr Lam specifically studied DS when in training...
- By Jay in forum EducationReplies: 3Last Post: 08-07-2008, 11:07 AM
- By tsuffolk in forum PreconceptionReplies: 7Last Post: 06-28-2008, 09:43 AM
- By richasrivas79 in forum Moving ForumsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-03-2008, 01:04 PM
- By sofia in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 6Last Post: 02-01-2006, 01:21 AM
- By krutherf in forum Everything ElseReplies: 1Last Post: 01-06-2004, 12:10 PM