Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

August 2011!

MamaSo is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by tsubasa View Post
    a really adorable shot of baby Chloe (we've finally decided on her name!) with her hands up under her face like making a sleeping pose, and opening and closing her eyes and mouth. It was pretty cute, even though of course we have no pictures.... :)
    Aww..that is soo sweet. And Chloe is a wonderful name! I thought i had zeroed in on name but changed my mind just yesterday!

tsubasa is offline Registered User
    Thanks MamaSo! I thought we had decided on one earlier too, but then suddenly my husband didn't like it so we had to change it. Hopefully she's gonna stay Chloe now! Unless she turns out to be a he, as my aunt keeps worrying about since it happened with her youngest! (but vice-versa!) I think we're good though, because we've had so many ultrasounds and they haven't mentioned anything between the legs!

bensonta7 is offline Registered User

Due August 10th

Hi ladies,
    I am due on August 10th with my first child, delivering at Matilda. Wondering if any of you want to get together for a coffee/chat this week or next?
    I live in Mid-Levels.
    Let me know,
    Tara

tsubasa is offline Registered User
    Hi August moms! I had my baby girl a few days early on July 28th. Her name's Chloe Hoi Wan and I am in love. I hope the births have gone well for those of you who have already delivered, and may all go well with those who are still waiting! When people feel up to it, I would love to meet up!!

Girlfrommars is offline Registered User
    Congratulations Erin!!! I think most people have had their now too, many congratulations on Chloe! I think girls are in the minority for this due date club, everyone seems to be having boys! I am still 10 days away... still don't know what it will be but hoping it's happy, healthy and maybe a little bit early!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910