Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

August 2011!

Cherina is offline Registered User
    Would love to but I'm away next week.

KBear is offline Registered User
    Hi,

I'm around on Weds, would love to meet next week! Hope others can make it too!

K.

podgehk is offline Registered User
    Hi girls,

I am due 13 August with my second, my son is 18 months now. I'm around next week and would love to meet up for a coffee!

Cathryn - I've heard the Adventist is quite good although I've not been there before but I just want to reassure you that the public system here is amazing. If you don't get into a private hospital its not the end of the world. You could always see a private obgyn and deliver at Queen Mary which is the main public hospital on the island. I had my son there and honestly couldn't fault them, the care was superb. Food sucks (but there's a starbucks :-) and its obviously not a 5* facility but you will be in safe hands!

Get in touch when you arrive. We live in Happy Valley by the way. Its a great little community with pretty much everything you need, great facilities for kids and only about 10/15min into central. I've not lived anywhere else so can't really comment. Good luck with the move!

Cheers

tsubasa is offline Registered User
    I could meet Wednesday afternoon! I've got an U/S appointment that morning- heehee!

Girlfrommars is offline Registered User
    That's brilliant! I will personal message you to sort something out. Looking forward to it!

GFM

sandymama is offline Registered User
    Hi All,
    I'm going to be a first time August mama and happy to have found this forum. I'm nervous, excited, and tired all wrapped up in one especially since I work with a class full of kids everyday. I plan on going through the public system (Queen Mary), but I do have a private that I see if I need any more specific info. I live in DB and would love to start up a little group at some point where we can support one another especially through the crazy waves of our hormonal changes (so I've been told my hormones are a bit unpredictable, but that's just one person's opinion) any even get our babies together when the real fun begins. Anyone interested?

MamaSo is offline Registered User
    Hi All
    My due date is Aug 14! Just had my 12 weeks scan today and saw a lovely boy moving around an touching his nose. A very emotional moment especially after a sad miscarriage last Aug. I am working full time and so things have been tough! So glad to have found this forum.
    We are looking at the Adventist since our doc advised us against Matilda. Apparently Matilda has been turning away people with confirmed bookings since they are a bit short staffed. Anyone hear anything on this?

cathryn is offline Registered User
    Hi podgehk,

Thanks for the info, you have reassured me on the public hospitals, although I'm still hoping for Private. As its paid for by my husbands work will be a bit annoying if I cant make the most of it!

I think the serviced apartment we will have for a couple of months is in Causeway Bay which is near or part of happy valley isn't it? So I'll definitely get in contact once I arrive.

Thanks
    Cathryn

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast