Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

August 2011!

Girlfrommars is offline Registered User
    Hi ladies - we are trying to meet up next week again so it would be great if you could make it. It's looking to be 5th March in Kowloon, meeting place tbc. Send me a personal message if you can come along! :)

KBear is offline Registered User
    Count me in for the 5th!

I'm so glad someone else felt a movement, I wasn't sure but it's happened a few times in the last week, very difficult to explain, thought I was going mad!

Carlactpma is offline Registered User
    Have done my amnio last monday. All is doing well though I was stressed. It's a girl! Count me in for the 5th
    Posted via Mobile Device

mazamarie is offline Registered User
    Hi ladies,

I am due for number 2 on the 17th of August and would love to meet you all sometime.

I have a 2.4 year old daughter who I had here through the public system and number two will also be through the public system.

Not sure if I can make the 5th but will keep an eye on the thread and let you know closer to the date.

Deutschmann is offline Registered User
    We just moved to DB beginning of February, came from Germany. Have a 9 months old son who likes to meet other Babys, while the mums can exchange experiences of life in Hong Kong. Anyone interested? Hope to hear from somebody! Sabine

cathryn is offline Registered User
    I'd love to meet up on the 5th, I only moved to HK last Saturday though so will have my 2yr 9mth old son with me as havent sorted out any pre-school for him. So if everyone is ok with me bringing him then let me know where and when and I'll be there. I may not stay a long time though because if its a coffee shop he'll get bored, but would be nice to come and meet some other mums and mums to be x

Harsha is offline Registered User
    Hi there

I am due with no.2 on Sept 1st. So not sure whether to join your group or the September group! I joined a due date group last pregnancy, which was very useful and a great excuse to have lunch every fortnight! However groups are usually for 3 months -i.e. July to September, as most women give birth early or later than their actual due date anyway.

Let me know if you're planning to meet up - I live pretty centrally so can organise a lunch very easily if you guys are up for it.

Harsha

Harsha is offline Registered User
    Duh! Just read that you're planning to meet on the 5th - any idea where in Kowloon yet?

Harsha

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast