Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

August 2011!

tsubasa is offline Registered User

My baby was feeling shy this week at the ultrasound... so we couldn't tell if it's a boy or a girl. Gotta wait for the structural scan on the 15th now...

krl198 is offline Registered User

Hi All, I live in Park Island, Ma Wan and am due on 10 August as well. I am also seeing Dr. Lam in Central who has been really good. I haven't heard of anyone else using her before so it's great to know that somebody else is. It's my first pregnancy and I will be going public too. At the moment, my appointments are at Princess Margaret. But I have heard bad things about delivering there and am hoping to get a transfer - either to Pamela Youde where a friend of mine has just given birth or Queen Mary which I know is hard to transfer to if you don't live in the area!

I'm originally from the UK but have lived in HK for nearly 3 years. My husband and I don't know that many people in Park Island itself and do not currently have a helper but will be looking for a part-time helper, hopefully that lives on Park Island, for when the baby arrives!

The nausea and tiredness have been awful for me so far but I am really hoping it will start to get better now i'm 17 weeks as work is a real struggle at the moment... It's really nice to chat to others going through the same things.

Hello everyone! I had a really nice time meeting you today! We decided to meet again in Shatin next month. Let's meet in Shatin New Town Plaza Stage 1 Starbucks (I think it's the 2nd floor- the same level as the MTR and next to the UCC coffee shop) on Saturday April 2nd at 2:00. Message me if you'd like more instructions on how to get there or where it is. After a chat and some coffee we can go take a look at the many baby and maternity shops! Hope to see you then!

KBear is offline Registered User

I'll be there on April 2nd, as close to 2pm as I can make it after work. Hope to see you all there x

It's a GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I 'm so excited I couldn't sleep last night! Yay!!!!

jada511 is offline Registered User

Yaaaay! Congrats tsubasa!! Very very exciting!!!

cathryn is offline Registered User

How did everyone find their 20 week scan? I had mine today and was really disappointed. I didn't see the whole body profile in the picture, I'm sure with my first I got a picture with the whole body in it. So today I saw each part, but separately. The face, then in another - the arms, then another - the legs. What with me being here my family in the UK wanted to see the pictures but I don't have anything worth showing them. How did everyone find theirs? I'm tempted to go somewhere else to get another one done but don't want to do it if I'm just gonna get the same...

Cherina is offline Registered User

Mine was the same but I think it's because the baby is now too big to fit the whole on the screen at the same time. If you want a clearer scan why don't you wait a few weeks then get a 3D one done? They're really clear and I'm sure your family back in the UK would love to see one with the facial features.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast