wisdom of getting pregnant when both husband and wife are unemployed
- 12-22-2010, 12:41 PM #25
I know for sure that Queen Elizabeth has NICU, and I believe that Pamela Youde does as well. But they may not be as well equipped as Queen Mary. Queen Mary is definitely the "best" NICU in HK. But as someone who spent over four months with my daughter in NICU, I'd rather my child be in the CLOSEST NICU rather than the "best" NICU if it was just something "routine". If your child needs a better NICU they would be transferred anyway.
- 12-22-2010, 01:51 PM #26Registered User
- Join Date
- Jul 2008
- Tsuen Wan
I'm sure other ladies can comment more, but I have seen a private doctor who delivers at TWAH. His name is dr. Kun and he is really a great doctor. Not in the bedside manner department, but in the skills department, where it really matters.
After my last appt today at the public clinic, I'm more than ever feeling awful about my decision to deliver publicly. Worst decision ever, for my situation:(
- By mel_g20 in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-04-2008, 10:43 AM
- By wittlewabbit in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 04-08-2007, 11:18 AM
- By wittlewabbit in forum PreconceptionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-07-2007, 12:40 PM
- By clock21 in forum Family HealthReplies: 5Last Post: 11-08-2005, 10:17 PM
- By shri in forum Everything ElseReplies: 0Last Post: 03-12-2003, 12:01 PM