Ultrasound at 16 Week
- 12-24-2010, 08:52 PM #17Registered User
- Join Date
- Jun 2008
- Hong Kong
Thanks for your reply
Our situation is very similar. my husband is the only son and i had no brother.
so both have a desire of have a boy.
however i waited enought to try for #2, my daughter will be 4.5 years old when #2 would be born
school fees is a big pressure here...i was thinking to just opt fpr public schools (atleast for first 2-3 years)...other than that i have a helper and i think even taking care of 3 will not be so difficult
the thing is that m hubby wanmted boy, he never said so explicitly but i understand his feelings.
I think the real risk for me is the gender of #3.....
anyways ,hoping for a healthy daughter for now................
- By jeanyeeli in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 02-14-2008, 09:48 AM
- By miaka in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 12-17-2007, 06:38 PM
- By jeanyeeli in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 11-15-2007, 04:10 PM
- By sunnysideup in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 01-12-2006, 08:24 PM
- By FirstMumSKW in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 11-07-2005, 04:08 PM