What food to avoid during breasfeeding
- 12-31-2010, 06:54 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Dec 2008
- Tsing Yi
Thank you all for the information. I'm not sure if this is right but I just found out that bell pepper made my baby very uncomfortable.
- 01-01-2011, 05:03 AM #10Banned
- Join Date
- May 2004
I am eating whatever I want, this is my 3 child I have BF and had no issues with any food being a problem for baby. As far as food safety things, like raw sushi, if you were one of the rare ones to get a parasit, the baby is not going to get it from you, so it is fine to eat.
- 01-03-2011, 12:14 AM #11
I've breastfed my two children for a total of 20 months so far (still breastfeeding the second) and didn't change anything about my diet. I generally don't drink alcohol and only the occasional coffee (maybe once every two weeks or even less). I ate as much of anything else that I wanted. I never noticed anything that affected my babies.
- By fennho in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 7Last Post: 03-18-2008, 10:43 AM
- By spockey in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-07-2007, 08:52 PM
- By snagito in forum Family HealthReplies: 3Last Post: 10-11-2007, 08:56 PM
- By jaetee in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 6Last Post: 10-22-2006, 12:24 AM
- By mamaS in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 29Last Post: 04-12-2006, 07:18 PM