feeding reflux baby
- 01-05-2011, 12:39 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Jul 2007
- Ap Lei Chau
To what I remember, he works on the base of the skull, and sometimes a bit higher, so the whole skull moves properly. Might sound impressive, but it's not at all.
I just wished I started earlier with my son when he was a baby, as I have spent some time at the hospital with him, or waking up 20 times a night to make sure he was breathing properly.
Medicines will help release the symptoms, but they don't stop the problem.
- By Dianeb in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 8Last Post: 12-06-2010, 07:31 PM
- By Dianeb in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 6Last Post: 09-28-2010, 11:31 PM
- By C-Mommy in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 4Last Post: 04-20-2009, 12:32 PM
- By sfnative in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 13Last Post: 12-04-2008, 12:39 PM
- By mamamau in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 0Last Post: 12-04-2006, 04:09 PM