Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

help, mummy needs a break

1stimemum is offline Registered User

help, mummy needs a break

hi mums, the last time I had a facial was weeks before I was due and bubs is now 11mths old!! We just moved apartments last month and I"m badly in need of some R&R.

Can anyone recommend a place for a facial in CWB.. we just moved to this area and these next few days seem to be quiet (fingers crossed) and I'd love to just relax , lie down and have someone take care of me for a change!!!

any suggestions?

carang is offline Registered User
    CWB... is that causeway bay or clear water bay?

hi carang, haha, never even thought of that, causeway bay. I used to live in pokfulam and had my last facial there.

if any mums know a place that doesnt charge more than $500 for a facial - which is already pricey IMO but i'm willing to splurge after 1 year!!!

Gataloca is offline Registered User
    haha, the last time I had a facial was before I was 20 week pregnant, and my baby is turning 6 month old soon... I hadn't had facial after that before I started feeling uncomfortable laying on my back (due to my bump), and after the delivery, I haven't had time...

Anyway... facial for less that $500???? I bought a package from Dr Pro, 2 years ago (before a got pregnant) and the average cost was $100 per facial.... of course, that for the basic facial consisting on cleaning and moisturizing/whitening... more complex facials are more expensive. Some companies offer free trial. After that you can decide if you want to buy the package or not.

Dr Pro - i will definitely google it! My facial before pregnancy is such a vague memory now.... actually the thought of putting my feet up in the middle of the afternoon for 1-2hrs sounds so inviting.... have to do this!!

hkmom1 is offline Registered User
    Hi, I also live in CWB and I love going to Iyara's location in Wanchai, relatively close and they do a great job. for 888 hkd you can get a facial/mani and pedi. you'll come out feeling like a whole new woman

http://www.iyarabeauty.com/treatment.html

hkmom1, thanks a bunch, it sounds perfect. Will let you all know how it turns out!