Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Which High Chair

jojojo is offline Registered User

Which High Chair

I'm looking at Stokke, Leander and Brevi high chairs. Has anyone used any one of these? What are your thoughts? My boy is four and half months old now.

sea princess is offline Registered User

stokke chair

We have the Stokke for our daughters and love it. The best thing for me is that it looks good/matches the furniture in the house, is versatile as it can convert to an older child's chair so you are not wasting money on something that they ony use for a short time. The other benefit is that it encourages children to sit at the tabe with adults to have their meals, so it's very inclusive and supports healthy eating practices.
    A friend has the leander and is happy with that, I think they are quite similiar.

plumtree is offline Registered User
    We had an Ikea Antilop which both my sons used when they were at the 6 month-10 month stage but they soon outgrew it. We have a Stokke which my 3yo old uses and really likes because he can climb up himself and sit at the dining table with everyone for meals. We've just got a second Stokke for the 1 yo which he loves too (used with the baby rail).
    They are great chairs and really good value for money for the amount of use you can get out of them. They really come into their own when the child is a bit older and can climb up and down themselves, which I think children really value.
    I sit on the Stokke too when we're short of chair space!

Flack is offline Registered User
    We have the Stokke and find it to be great.

wenyihsu is offline Registered User
    We have the Stokke for my 3.5 year old and he loves it. Planning on getting one for my younger one who's 10 months old now. My sister's kids who are 9 and 7 still use theirs.

Portia is offline Registered User
    I used a Bebe Confort highchair (a fairly standard padded highchair with a tray and 5 pt harness) until my LO was 2 yo and then got a Stokke. I will get another Stokke for my second child, but I will again wait until he is 2 yo and doesn't need a tray or harness.

kinniechen is offline Registered User
    I have used Combi, Chicco and am now using Stokke. Stokke is great and worth the money. It grows with your child and encourages integration with the whole family while eating. Combi and Chicco have only limited "lifespan". Since yours is 4.5 years old now, Stokke is the best choice. Leander is similar with a more "round" look.

lisa88 is offline Registered User
    We have been using the SVAN high chair and are very happy with it. I had initially planned to get the STokke then someone recommended the SVAN. It is cheaper than the Stokke but has very similar features, plus a detachable table so baby can sit alone or at the dining table. Easy to clean, nice design. My toddler now climbs up and down the chair by herself. Bought this at Bumps to Babes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast