Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

My Review of My Kiddy Gym

1stimemum is offline Registered User

My Review of My Kiddy Gym

Wanted to help other mums out there Geobaby is my go-to for the little one.

Did a Trial of My Kiddy Gym (CWB, 10th Taiping Centre)
    Location is just opposite Lee Garden, very easy to get to.

First impressions :Clean, Neat, Well Lit.

Class was 45 mins , we arrived 10mins early as advised by staff when we called. Adults need a pair of socks.

Rajiv - the instructor for that class was very organised, very friendly, seemed to know exactly what he was doing. There was a sequence, warm up, exercises, music etc...

No hard sell to get us to sign the package although it is cheaper if you do.

What we didnt like :

As i was early, I noticed there was no cleaning up/ disinfecting between classes.

It was DEFINITELY too crowded - but it was a Sat 1230 class, I'm sure one of the most popular. They said the weekday classes had 1/2 number of students normally. Actually the students (around 12-13 today was ok) what I had issues with was 2 ADULTS per child. Hubby was in the class and I observed outside but most kids had 2 adults and the whole gym room become chaotic from parents running around! Just imagine 20 adults in there!!!!

I am not sure how this compares to Rolly Pollies and My Little Gym the 2 others I will be trying out in CWB before I make my decision but I will try to post.

Baby had a good time but was tad clingy, he always is though the 1st time we try something new so thats no indicator at all.

thundacatchergo is offline Registered User
    how old is your kid and what did he/she do in class?

or is a free advertising?

1stimemum is offline Registered User
    thundacatchergo, are you kidding? Free advertising? I felt the place was TOO CROWDED and they did not clean between sessions. did u even read the post. not sure what u mean.

My son is 11mths going on 1yr in 1 wk and if you take the time to read my previous posts, I've never once advertised anyone.
    Last edited by 1stimemum; 01-09-2011 at 09:47 PM.

Gataloca is offline Registered User
    I am looking for a baby gym for my baby as well. Good that My Kiddy Gym has free trial class. I just register. Will see how it goes.

Chengqy is offline Registered User
    Hi Gataloca! I know this is a very old thread. Do you mind sharing your experience at My Kiddy Gym? Would like to hear from you before I signing up for my child. Many thanks.

siulungb is offline Registered User
    I tried the trial class last year, when my son was less than one year old, that's exactly how 1stimemum said, the staff was friendly, no hard sell, letting us taking photos and videos all the time during the class, BUT there were too many people and the instructors hardly had time to manage all the babies AND the parents. End up half of the time we played around and it felt like we were in a clubhouse.

I think they were generous providing trial class to those interested, I tried My Little Gym as well, they charged $2xx for trial class but it feels like more professional and less crowded, only one parent could join the class and the other had to stay outside and watched behind a large glass wall. Their enrollment is about $5000 for 20 classes (I can't remember exactly).

Heard from my friend if you join My Kiddy Gym in Baby Fair it would be cheaper, but I would suggest you join their trial class first, as they also offer discount after the trial class.

Sent from my iPhone using GeoClicks

Chengqy is offline Registered User
    Many kind thanks siulungb! It's really generous of you to share your experience and they are very useful to me. I'll try My Little Gym first.

siulungb is offline Registered User
    You're welcome! Do share with us after the trial class 😊

Sent from my iPhone using GeoClicks