Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Lego Brick Starter Set.

TheQuasimother is offline Registered User
    My son is a Lego fanatic (like many boys). We never used Duplo but used plastic blocks that could be easily wiped and wooden blocks ... all obtainable from ToysRUs and at a fraction of the cost Lego wants for those giant blocks!

The website lisa88 mentioned is really great. We've gotten lots of second hand items there!
    “If you want to get to the castle, you’ve got to swim the moat.” Richard Jenkins in Eat Pray Love

starbucks2 is offline Registered User
    We have duplo and mega blocks and both are good. My almost 3 year old had the duplo from 18 months and my 1 year old just got some mega blocks for her birthday. Both play with both sets and I think are reasonably priced. My house does get very messy though as constantly picking up blocks ;)

solidstars is offline Registered User
    WOAH! that is SO EXPENSIVE!

I got some lego-like things for my son from ToysRus and they were NEVER that expensive! he's got the farm set, and i'm thinking about getting that lego table thing but haven't decided yet...

Shenzhennifer is offline Registered User
    I just got a lego set for my 2year old son. He loves it. It's the 2-5 age range so the blocks are a bit bigger. His set also has blocks with numbers and corresponding pictures of them, so you get that nice educational bonus:) those mega blocks are nice and big and good for the 1-2 age range until they are ready for a bit more challenge.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12