Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Best place to buy Stokke stroller?

mariac is offline Registered User

Best place to buy Stokke stroller?

Hello,

I am due in 3 months and looking for strollers for my baby. The Stokke seems like the nicest choice so far, Bugaboo comes second. All the shops we've looked at seems to have Stokke at full price (around $11,800) and I will get it if that's what it is. But since I'm relatively new in HK, just wondering if there are any department stores or anything like that which may offer better prices on big brand names such as Stokke?

Thanks in advance!

elle is offline Registered User
    if you spend a certain amount at mothercare shops then you get a member card that gives you a 10% discount on items from their shops. they carry stokke items. a shop on Queens Road East called Art Deco I believe also carries stokke and may give you a 10% discount if you ask (my friend recently bought a few other things from them and asked for a 10% discount and they obliged). good luck

Liquorice is offline Registered User
    May be unlikely, but if you happen to know anyone traveling to the US or the UK in the next three months, get them to pick one up for you and bring it back. Much cheaper. I did that with my stroller, but my husband travels a lot so easier for us than some.

JamTam is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by Liquorice View Post
    May be unlikely, but if you happen to know anyone traveling to the US or the UK in the next three months, get them to pick one up for you and bring it back. Much cheaper. I did that with my stroller, but my husband travels a lot so easier for us than some.
    Another option is to also try the shops in Singapore - Motherswork is currently retailing the Bugaboo cheaper than the UK. I didn't look at the Stokke myself since am looking for something travel friendly, but they had a lot of the Stokke range in. They also do the discount after a certain amount is spent.

amalie is offline Registered User
    Maybe you will be interested, i'm selling the bassinet for the stokke strolley in red or green. I had the strolley for now nearly 4 years, just love it!!!!
    Cheers
    Amalie