Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

just moved to Central HK 2 weeks ago. Looking for friends!! have a 2yr old boy.

marzanpo is offline Registered User

hi... moving mid march

Hi Christina-

I will be moving to hong kong in mid march and have a 2year old girl and a 3 year old boy. Would love to meet up with you ladies once I arrive. My husband will also be working in central. I am a 33yr old american raised in the D.C. area my family is originally from Iran. Would love to keep in touch and hope to meet you ladies in march..

all the best,
    Marjan

ninfendo is offline Registered User
    Hi Christina,
    I live just behing StarStreet, Pacific Place on Kennedy Road. I am French, 37 years old, have a 27 months old boy and 1 year old baby girl. My husband is with JP Morgan, swedish. We moved from Shanghai last Summer, I work from home but I am very flexible with my schedule. Would love to make new friends, go to yoga, shopping, eat out etc. Stuff women do! let me know if you want to hang around, with or without the kiddos
    Take Care,
    Sandrine

rebekah is offline Registered User
    Hi All, I'm a bit far from central, we are staying in Tai Koo, but interested in joining any playgroup or hosting anyone willing to come out this way. We are just on top of the MTR. my daughter is 2y8m and I'm actually about to post a separate thread for a playgroup, feel free to join up.

Rebekah

cathryn is offline Registered User
    Hi All,

Not sure if you ended up meeting but I am definitely interested in meeting up. I'm not in Central, I'm in Causeway Bay but I'm fine getting the MTR over. Let me know if anyone wants to meet. My son is 2 years and 9 months old. I am from the UK and have been in HK only 1 week, but starting to feel the need for adult company already, a week talking to only a 2 year old during the day is draining!!

xristinaki is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by cathryn View Post
    Hi All,

Not sure if you ended up meeting but I am definitely interested in meeting up. I'm not in Central, I'm in Causeway Bay but I'm fine getting the MTR over. Let me know if anyone wants to meet. My son is 2 years and 9 months old. I am from the UK and have been in HK only 1 week, but starting to feel the need for adult company already, a week talking to only a 2 year old during the day is draining!!
    Hey Cathryn - just sent you a private message. :)

mamaber is offline Registered User
    Hi all! I, too, am interested in meeting up with you. We're at causeway bay/tin hau. My daughter is 18 months. Looking for new friends/ playmates as we just moved to hk last feb 1. Please let me know if you have a playdate schedule for next week or any time after that. Thanks!
    Posted via Mobile Device

cc-ryder is offline Registered User
    hi christina!

my name's chris (short for christine), my husband and our 1 year old son just moved to HK almost a month ago from san diego, CA. we're staying in a service apartment in central as well off of peel st. we're also about to move into our "new home" in mid-levels west in about a week (robinson rd., so we can still walk in to soho). i feel what you're saying! trips to local parks, wet markets and the zoo have helped to curb my mood swings about adjusting to life here. that said, i'm definitely ready to meet some other mama's...and am not having as easy of a time doing it as i read about! maybe i'm not putting myself out there enough? i'm 31 too and think it'd be great to meet up. thanks for your post!

cathryn is offline Registered User
    Hi Chris, Christina & Mamaber (& anyone else who fancies it)

I don't know if your interested but I started going to the Toy Library at Causeway Bay Public Library. Its free, you just need to reserve your place, they have it on every day, pretty much all day and you get a 45 min session. They have some toys out and then loads of toys available to borrow for the session, you can borrow up to 2 toys, but 1 at a time. They have lots of catalogues to look through and decide which toy you want which I found too much the first time I went so I just said - do you have a train set.

So if your all up for it we could arrange to meet there one day. Christina I know you aren't free next week so maybe we could arrange to meet there the week after? You can book up to 7 days in advance. Their telephone no. is 2921 0386. So how about I suggest Monday the 21st at 11am? If your all good with this then we all need to call next Tues morning to book.

Let me know
    x

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast