Organic Fresh Whole Milk?
- 03-25-2011, 02:33 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Jan 2011
- Chai Wan
- 06-12-2012, 12:40 PM #10Registered User
- Join Date
- Dec 2010
- HK Island
There seems to be some confusion about Farm Milk Ltd. They have never had milk from Australia, but it comes from China fresh and is then pasteurized and processed in New Territories. The lady on the phone said it comes from Wai Yueng(?) but wasn't sure about the English spelling as it is pronounced differently in Cantonese than Mandarin. The HK Government does checks on the milk and if I understood correctly the Farm Milk also conducts their own quality checks. The Farm Milk tastes in my opinion best of all the milk available in Hong Kong and like other people on this thread have noted, you can get it from Citisuper or order reoccurring home delivery.
Last edited by suvi; 06-12-2012 at 12:44 PM.
- By lisa88 in forum Family HealthReplies: 2Last Post: 05-10-2010, 08:44 PM
- By JDee in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 24Last Post: 09-10-2009, 07:13 PM
- By baby_aw in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 3Last Post: 06-14-2007, 04:03 PM
- By jane9898 in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 0Last Post: 04-22-2006, 01:56 AM
- By Daizy in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 2Last Post: 10-16-2005, 10:29 PM