hello--we found a couple of ph helpers and we would like to hire one of them. we would like to go through an proper agency so all paperwork is in order.

we found the helper through the geoexpat classified section. some of the people we are considering are going to transfer from an existing employer (on mutual agreement) and some are on tourist visa and has to go back to ph and return to hk for employment via proper procedure.

can anyone recommend a reliable agency they have personally used and approx fee i should expect to pay the agency?