Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Looking for helper

Bombi is offline Registered User

Looking for helper

I need a second helper to look after my new born to be (due date is March). I need her to be experienced w. new borns ( I am working) and loves cooking. Anyone can suggest me a good, thrustable helper or Agency.
    THANKS!!

thanka2 is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombi View Post
    I need a second helper to look after my new born to be (due date is March). I need her to be experienced w. new borns ( I am working) and loves cooking. Anyone can suggest me a good, thrustable helper or Agency.
    THANKS!!
    I recommend this thread.

And just wanted to point out that one word from your post made me giggle

a good, thrustable helper
    So, when she does something you don't want, I guess you can thrust (推力) her out the window?! Just joking...it did make me laugh, though!

Hope you find a good helper!
    “Many women have described their experiences of childbirth as being associated with a
    spiritual uplifting, the power of which they have never previously been aware …
    To such a woman childbirth is a monument of joy within her memory.
    She turns to it in thought to seek again an ecstasy which passed too soon.”

~ Grantly Dick-Read (Childbirth Without Fear)

Mother of Two
    JMW, boy, born November 29, 2007, 9:43 pm, USA
    MJW, girl, born March 17, 2011, 4:14 pm, HK

Portia is offline Registered User

Just also want to let you know it's not easy to find a second helper who is willing to work with the helper who is already employed if they are not related or friends. If you are thinking of hiring someone who is already in Hong Kong and has newborn experience, you need to start looking as soon as possible. The agent called 20 helpers and not one was willing to come for an interview even though they were told that each helper would have her own room.

peachylin is offline Registered User

Hi Bombi,
    I actually have a helper now who can cook and has experience with newborns (which is also why I hired her). I am planning to let her go soon because my mom has arranged for her long-time helper to come and stay with me. I however have no idea yet as to when I can finally discharge her because we're still processing the other's papers. If you are interested, please PM me where you live and other details so I can lightly discuss with my helper. Oh, I am also due in March :-)
    Posted via Mobile Device