- 05-13-2011, 04:19 PM #17Registered User
- Join Date
- Jan 2011
- Honolulu, HI USA
it's been almost 3 weeks since we moved to TC. i went to sunshine house and greenfield in TC to do a quick tour. it didnt "click" for me and my husband but if i have to rank them, 1 = greenfield, and 2 = sunshine house. any thoughts out there?
also, i was interested in DMK especially after reading positive notes above... but when i phoned to enquire, the person was not so helpful and said i could not come to do the tour because the playgroup that i am interested in is full and i would be waitlisted. the person said that i should just submit an application so that the school could contact me when there is availability. ok... i guess i will do so.
any thoughts are appreciated. i want the school to prepare my daughter for international kindergartens.
- 05-14-2011, 03:12 AM #18Registered User
- Join Date
- Feb 2011
- Los Angeles, CA
I am in the same boat as you. I have submitted all my applications for K. I only heard back from 3 out of 5 for interviews when we arrive coming June. I will be in Kowloon Tong area.
Does anyone know about prepping kids for mock interviews? I heard about tutors you can hire to help prep the kids. It sounds so odd to me, but then all the schools are competitive even at preK levels.
- 05-16-2011, 08:15 AM #19
Both of mine attended DMK at some point in their pre-school days. But not the TC campus.
I recommend it - as far as preschool's go it would be my top choice of the ones we have been too including two in australia, sunshine house, esf and a Montessori home-based (although I would kept them in that if I could have).
You could do a lot worse than DMK.
Posted via Mobile Device
- By angeilin in forum EducationReplies: 0Last Post: 01-14-2009, 12:59 PM
- By Dentem in forum EducationReplies: 0Last Post: 03-30-2008, 11:41 PM
- By pmadan in forum EducationReplies: 5Last Post: 10-11-2007, 02:48 PM
- By Leeah's mom in forum EducationReplies: 3Last Post: 05-12-2007, 09:58 AM
- By ayumi in forum EducationReplies: 10Last Post: 08-12-2006, 01:36 PM