Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Baby shops - am I missing some?

AmyH is offline Registered User
    There is a "NEXT" childrens clothes shop in causeway bay. I was in a couple of weeks ago and bought lots because they seemed to have a sale where everything was half price!
    They have a UK website where you can see some of the clothes they offer. The website is www.next.co.uk

They used to have a NEXT in Shatin which also sold adult clothing and they had the catalogue on the counter so if they didn't have something in your size or if you wanted something they didn't stock in the shop they would order it for you. This may be something they offer in the childrens shop but I am not sure about it.

The prices are reasonable (for hong kong!) and with the half price sale, I could have bought one of everything in the shop!!!

lalila is offline Registered User
    i found a store that sells korean clothes for boys and girls but the girls clothes were much nicer quality was nice as well its on 5th floor li dong building on li yuen street east, they have different but nice girls clothing they have a website as well www.kids-nara.com....

great thread thank you

1sttimemom is offline Registered User
    Further to Carang's post about taobao.com, go to www.taobaofieldguide.com for guides in English!!

carang is offline Registered User
    oh! will try that! thanks!

i was SHOCKED to find ELC brand (you know the happyland toys from bumps to babes that sell for about $400-500/set for $89 on TB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was so upset as i use these toys in my playgroup centre and i could have saved so much $$$$$$$$$)

blessed is offline Registered User
    Hi AmyH, can you please advise where in CWB is the NEXT childrens clothes shop located??? Thanks =) i got given a few items from NEXT over Christmas and find quality quite nice...

Quote Originally Posted by AmyH View Post
    There is a "NEXT" childrens clothes shop in causeway bay. I was in a couple of weeks ago and bought lots because they seemed to have a sale where everything was half price!
    They have a UK website where you can see some of the clothes they offer. The website is www.next.co.uk

They used to have a NEXT in Shatin which also sold adult clothing and they had the catalogue on the counter so if they didn't have something in your size or if you wanted something they didn't stock in the shop they would order it for you. This may be something they offer in the childrens shop but I am not sure about it.

The prices are reasonable (for hong kong!) and with the half price sale, I could have bought one of everything in the shop!!!

rani is offline Administrator
    Next is in Windsor House. Same building as Toys R Us

rani is offline Administrator
    Cara, I don't think all the brands on TB are original. I know one of our suppliers is currently trying to get the fakes of the brands that she carries removed.

carang is offline Registered User
    thanks, will keep it in mind, rani.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast