Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Where to buy Simple Wishes handsfree bra?

taysty is offline Registered User

Where to buy Simple Wishes handsfree bra?

I found this bra on the Internet thought it is rather useful. I'm now using single electric at home and i can only free one hand. Does anyone know if HK is selling it? Or is there anything close enough?

nicolejoy is offline Registered User
    I bought mine online from Amazon, shipped it to a friend in the US and they shipped it to me. I use it for double pumping and it's been a life saver! A lot of people create makeshift pumping bras though just by cutting holes in an old bra. And honestly, it's probably cheaper and just as good to buy a basic bra and cut it than the Simple Wishes.

The Simple Wishes is great for pumping but you wouldn't want to wear it all day - it's quite uncomfy for daily wearing. And bulky too.

Any other questions about it, just ask :) I've been exclusively pumping for six months now.

Thanks nicolejoy. I don't quite understand a few things. Do we wear this bra over our nursing bra? What about breast pads for leaking? I couldnt quite figure out the size chart, just 2 sizes available?

Cutting out hole in old bra. Good idea but I worried I can't get it to work as good as this bra. LOL

I've been pumping for 4 months too.
    Posted via Mobile Device

I keep the bra in my pump and put it on over my nursing bra JUST when I'm pumping. I learnt that it's easier to put the horns on your breasts first and then just poke the back of them through, then attach them to the rest of the pump. If I could do it over though, what I would do is take an old bra and put it on, then with a marker, mark when the centre of your nipple is - then just cut a hole with about 2cm diameter or so. I'm sure it would work just as well. I'm part of an exclusive pumpers group on Yahoo and a lot of people there have done this kind of thing and swear by it. Some even use SHIRTS but I imagine a shirt would have to be on the tight side in order for it to work.

I never used breastpads this time around as I didn't really leak hardly at all. But if you did, I would just attach them to your regular bra and use the Simple Wishes over the top when pumping.

Yes, the Simple Wishes just has two sizes, but it has a LONG velcro section so it is VERY adjustable. They have two sizes for the front - depending on how close together your "twins" are.

I'm quite busy next week but if you want, maybe one day the week after I can meet you to show you? If you're in Chai Wan, I could meet at Cityplaza or something? If you're interested, PM me.

Oh, what a good idea! I'll try it out on my old bra. Just need to dig it out from my wardrobe which is in terrible state since my baby born.

Thanks so much for your help really. I appreciate it. You dont need to show it to me as my friend is not in US now so I don't think it's cost effective for me to buy it like you said. You must be busy with your 2 girls. I hope to meet you one day for those mummy dates but I doubt that will be easy as I'm working. Weekend will be those time that I'll want to spend with my baby mostly.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Let me know how it goes! Hope it works well for you :)

Scroll to top