- 02-07-2011, 06:04 PM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Mar 2006
- Clear Water Bay
Can anyone help me where to park at Cyberport if I want to go to the garden area at the front of Cyberport by the sea. I saw it whilst in the mall and would like to get there without going down al the stairs as I will have a stroller with me. Thanks for any help.
- 02-07-2011, 06:34 PM #2Registered User
- Join Date
- Dec 2008
- South District
you can park right outside the garden area - there should be a part of the road that does not have any "lines" - and since it is a deadend street you don't really block any one. if you can't find parking there, you will have to park at the shopping complex, which will get you to Park N Shop, there is a long escalator down and lifts too, so it is not TOO bad...
- By NewBabyLA in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-20-2011, 10:29 AM
- By Hitomi in forum Baby TalkReplies: 46Last Post: 10-19-2009, 02:03 PM
- By sophwillsmum in forum Everything ElseReplies: 17Last Post: 07-30-2008, 08:16 PM
- By ctrbabe1 in forum Everything ElseReplies: 2Last Post: 07-17-2007, 11:32 AM
- By pannekee in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 13Last Post: 03-12-2006, 06:56 PM