frustration with house hunting
- 02-22-2011, 09:34 AM #17Registered User
- Join Date
- May 2010
- Hong Kong
@ ctrbabe1, Agree 100% with Shenzhennifer - go directly to agencies. Many of the English websites show very deceptive prices/postings. Go "local" and the prices will be much better.
Centaline Property has a site showing recent transactions (rental/sale) www.centadata.com. I read Chinese so usually use the Chinese site, but at first glance the English site seems up-to-date. They also have a list of properties here (but all in Chinese) http://web.centanet.com/findproperty/
I lived on Park Island, and loved it. Like Banane76 mentioned, resort living. 3-4 clubhouses with a combined 4-5 pools (indoor + outdoor), tennis courts, a beach, good play spaces for kids, restaurants, a park n shop...
@ Carang, that is my dream home if we were to choose to settle in HK. :)
- By crystal88 in forum Everything ElseReplies: 22Last Post: 03-26-2010, 10:46 PM
- By dou22 in forum EducationReplies: 11Last Post: 02-06-2010, 05:08 PM
- By 4uji in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-10-2009, 06:18 PM
- By niahbear in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 7Last Post: 08-03-2009, 12:54 PM
- By Mrs.Yu in forum EducationReplies: 2Last Post: 10-17-2008, 09:10 PM