Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

September 2011

Claude is offline Registered User
    Central Hong kong
    Hi! Im due mid september, 1st pregnancy, and fairly new to hong kong as well! I know my message might come a bit late, but would be great to meet up with you girls to exchange info (well as much info as someone can have after just 3 months..) My mobile no: 913 56316

RileyC is offline Registered User
    HK Island
    Quote Originally Posted by AndreaSB View Post
    I created a group for Aug-Sep due dates, although not sure of the difference between forums and groups... I'm new at this.

Riley, Melb, MisB and SNP, want to catch up for a drink or lunch this week/weekend?
    AndreaSB, it was great meeting you the other day, and I look forward to seeing you again soon!

Claude, welcome and congrats! If and when there is another meeting (it can be hard to get our schedules to match), I can let you know. Are you currently working or are you free on most days?

Koan is offline Registered User
    Hi ladies! I'm due late September with my second little boy. My son is 3 and is very excited to have a little brother. I'd love to meet up with you if you have another meeting!

MisB is offline Registered User
    Hong Kong
    Hi ladies. I haven't been on here for a while!!! Back on it though - regular basis this time. Can't wait to meet all of you.

Just to let you know there is a Brunch going on this weekend at Posto Pubblico by Baby Bloom - a new Mommy thing here. PM if you want further details. It's at 10 am.

You've probably heard a lot about Kathy Katzis and her magic baby massage
    courses. Well, she has partnered with another baby expert to bring you even
    more. Here is a great event for Saturday - lots of experts to speak to. Please
    see details below.

Come along to our Open Day – Saturday 9th April

A free open day at our premises in Central on Saturday 9th April 2011 from 10am
    – 4pm. Come along and meet the team, ask questions, and participate in taster
    sessions and talks on some of the services we offer.

We believe that expectant and new parents in Hong Kong need to feel confident
    and secure in the training and reputation of their therapists so we are holding
    the open day to give you the chance to come and find out more about our
    experience and what we offer.

Drop in at any time during the day for an informal chat – light refreshments
    will be available, along with a prize draw with exciting prizes from A Mother's
    Touch and our partners.

10.15am – Calmbirth®
    10.45am – Baby Massage
    11.15am – Doula Services
    11.45am – Baby & Toddler Reflex

1.00pm – Calmbirth®
    1.30pm – Toolbox for Labour
    2.00pm – Doula Services
    2.30pm – Baby Massage
    3.00pm – Baby & Toddler Reflex

ADDRESS: 202/2 Ivy House, 18-20 Wyndham Street, Central

k8h is offline Registered User
    Quarry Bay
    Hello all,

Like most of you, I'm new to HK (arrived from Singapore in Sept2010) and am very excited about expecting our 1st baby in early Sept2011. Just found out at the 18 week scan, our baby is healthy and is a boy! Also navigating the public health system (for birth) and private care (pre natal/post natal care), which has been interesting and is keeping me busy!

Would love to join on your next meeting and meet some other baby mammas and share insights - I'm not working at the moment and living in Quarry Bay so pretty free to meet whenever on HK Island.

MisB - am going to try make the 11.15am Mothers Touch talk on Doula Services tomorrow, as this is something I am interested in using for early Labour. Might see you there!

mitrajane is offline Registered User
    Happy Valley, Hong Kong
    Hi All,
    I'm due late September with my first and although I know I'm kind of late to the thread, I would love to meet up with other moms-to-be and exchange info!

dou22 is offline Registered User

I am also due early Sept. Also first baby... Is anyone doing any prenatal pilates? I need to work full time and can't find any studio that offers prenatal evening classes. Any recommendation?

Jennifraser is offline Registered User
    Hung hom
    Hi all,
    Another one to add to the growing brood of September mums to be! I'm due at the end of September and it's my first. Going through the public system with a private gynae so have dates here, there and everywhere! Would like to join if you have any meeting times, although I currently work full time.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast