Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

September 2011

pinki09 is offline Registered User
    Hello Ladies :-)

I am due with No. 2 sometime in sept 2nd week, no. 1 is a 20 month old boy. I am currently working full time, but just a week more as I am serving my notice period. After than I am going to Phuket for 5 days to relax, as the work + home tasks have completely drained me, so I just want to take a quick holiday before entering the third trimester. I can join in for the coffee/lunch dates next month onwards, when I would be in full time stay-at-home mode!

Hope to see you all soon..

AndreaSB is offline Registered User
    Dou22, I have looked at several yoga/pilates places (in central/ sheung wan) and the latest class I have found is 12:45. Nobody seems to do them in the afternoon or evening. I have heard of people who attend regular yoga classes and just adapt it to pregnancy with the help of the instructor.

If anybody else finds a place please do let us know! I find myself struggling to make it to "early" classes.

Sounds like quite a few of us are busy with work or life this month, but let's try to arrange a group catch up in June?

newmoon88 is offline Registered User
    Hong Kong
    Hi everyone - just wanted to introduce myself. I'm due September 17th with our first, a girl! We just moved here from Tokyo (we left right after the earthquake for the safety of the pregnancy) and I'm busy trying to find us an apartment and move our home, including two dogs over. My husband is still in Tokyo but will get here in a month. I'm originally from NYC and my husband is Irish.

I've been taking pre-natal yoga at Pure - both in Central and Causeway Bay and have a doula (Liz) from A Mother's Touch. We're going to try for a natural unmedicated birth so am just spending time preparing for that. My doula also recommended doing a pre-natal yoga 8-week course so that I learn some consistent breathing methods, as every yoga class seems to have a different teacher/technique, but I haven't found one that fits yet.

Would love to get together with the group - have been in touch with Andrea (thanks!) whenever there is a meetup. Is anyone taking the parentcraft classes at Matilda? I think we're going to take the July 18th course....

Hope all of your pregnancies are going well!

Koan is offline Registered User
    Hi everyone! How are you all feeling? Is everyone over the morning sickness now? I haven't vomited in over two weeks now!

Does anyone want to meet up one Saturday or Sunday? I notice there are a few working mums here, and I'll be working full time until July.

MisB is offline Registered User
    Hong Kong
    Hi. I've been pretty quiet on here for the past month. Work keeps me busy. I'd love to meet all of you and I know some are working Mamas on here. If one hasn't been started, I'd love to start a list of all on here - but lets do it by Direct Message. There was some drama on here with a January 11 Due Date Group. basically some crazy girl pretending to be pregnant to meet people. Crazy!!! Anyway, DM and I'll arrange something. Next week work for a lunch? Those working - where abouts do you work? We could do something Central so you can get away during your lunch hour!!

Also, anyone doing Pre-natal Yoga at Pure Centrium - let me know!!

meimeid is offline Registered User
    Hong Kong, TST
    Hi all!

Just like you, I am due in September. All very exciting as this will be my first baby! And double as exciting since we are moving to HK in June from Europe! So currently my husband and I are preparing everything in order to have a smooth transfer.
    Can't wait to explore all that HK has to offer for soon-to-be-moms and babies. Hopefully I will still have enough energy by the time we arrive to do all that (at 30 weeks :-S).
    Btw, I was indeed looking at the prenatal yoga classes at Pure, don't know which branch yet, but I will definitely try it out. Currently I am also doing yoga classes and I feel it's really helpful.

I would love to meet some of you as well for some sharing and tips, so please keep me in the loop.

Hope to be able to talk to you soon!

kaandy is offline Registered User
    Hong Kong
    Hi Ladies

A few of us mums to be are meeting up as follows:

June 12th, SUNDAY
    Oolaa G/F, Bridges Street, CentreStage

Would be great to meet a few more mums to be, please do join us.

Oryx is offline Registered User

I am due 19th Sep, my second pregnancy. I have a 20 month old little boy and we are expecting another boy. I was in a due date club for my last pregnancy and several of us continue to meet up for play dates with our toddlers.

I would love to meet up with some new mummies who are expecting in Sept.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast