Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Starting things off

cali2hk is offline Registered User
    Hi ladies - I just discovered this forum. I'm due Oct 21st and today is the first day of week 17 for me.

Anyone else also into the 2nd trimester and still facing serious morning sickness? I was told it would be over by week 16 at the latest, but i am still vomiting like X times a day (yesterday was like 8-9 times)..... when does this naseau stop? It's so difficult going to work and having to stick my head in the toilet bowl half of hte day. Was wondering if it's subsided yet for the rest of you?

Thanks!

hkexpat2010 is offline Registered User
    Due Dec. 30.

Just had a 6 week scan and saw the "blueberry's" heart beating! Exciting times!

Would love to meet up with people from the same due date club. Let me know the details!
    Last edited by hkexpat2010; 05-08-2011 at 07:14 AM.

charade is offline Registered User
    Mine stopped a little before the 3 month mark. One day just realised I wasn't feeling nauseaous and could barely believe it. My tips for stuff that made me feel a little better:
    1. Dry crackers/Sesame biscuits
    2. Lemonade
    3. Drinking a little water/eating crackers just before I woke up - that helps the puke not be so acidic.
    4. Keeping my tummy full - rice was the easiest to keep down.

Nausea sucks...but in most cases, it does pass and then the second trimester is so much better. Good luck!

MamaTjops is offline Registered User
    Hi Cali2hk,

I'm due Oct 6, my morning sickness took until about week 16/17 to subside and it was gradual. I'm at 18 weeks now and still feel nauseous alot but not throwing up anymore. I really feel for you, it's so awful and i hope it stops soon, nothing worked for me except trying to grin and bare it and also having time off work if you can help it - in HK you can have a lot of sick leave for pregancy so take advantage of it!

Big hugs

Anneke is offline Registered User
    Hi everyone,

I've only just found this forum too. I'm due Oct 10th so am 17 weeks now and starting to feel something like bubbles which I think is the little one moving around but not too sure.

Would be great to meet up with some other mums-to-be due around the same time. Not sure if you have met up already but hopefully we can arrange something again soon. :)

MamaTjops is offline Registered User
    Hi all.

Everyone keeps saying they're keen to meet up so let's get it organised. When can everyone do?!!

Let's say Saturday 21st or 28th somewhere in Central for a coffee - maybe Oolahh or something like that with plenty of tables and room.

Let us know ladies!!

Anneke - I started feeling kicking last week (around 17 weeks) for me it felt properly like a nudge rather than bubbles, but now i feel the bubbles too as well as plenty of nudging! Such a special feeling right?! It'll be kicking for sure, soon you'll wonder how you ever missed it! I'm not at the stage yet where it's annoying everytime it happens i crack a smile. It's so special.

Cheers

sndezwarte is offline Banned

Due Date Group October 2011

Hi Ladies,

Hope you are feeling good or starting to feel better now most of us have entered 2nd trimester! I was wondering if you would be interested in creating a group for those who are due in October or November. This will be my 2nd baby but I made great friends from being part of a due date group when I was pregnant with my 1st and the friendship continued long after the babies were born! We can meet up for coffees, lunches etc. and share about our pregnancies and all other stuff! I don't mind collecting some basic info and starting it off! But I'm going to Europe next week and won't be back in HK until late June. If anyone else wants to initiate, you're more than welcome of course. Take care! Sandra Sundstrom

Anneke is offline Registered User
    Hi,

It 'd be great to meet up, thanks MamaTjops for suggesting dates etc. I'm free either the 21st or 28th and Oolahh sounds like a good option with lots of space. Sandra, even though you are going away we can all stay in touch and hopefully meet up when you are back from Europe :)

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast